Friday, September 23, 2011

I Hate My Childhood Time

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
My childhood is so "SUCK"...Im more like a lonely stone on the sea...That nothing to do...
Its so hurt when Im thinking about that
I feel pain inside me...
I feel sad inside me...
I feel empty inside me...
Memories that I get its all nothing...
I dont have a great memories in my childhood time...
WHY~~~~
Bcozs no one feel that Im the best...
I hate this words...
"You must like your big brother"
"You just like your uncle"
"Why you dont get better that this"
"You...so USELESS!"
Why should I be like him???
Its that Im not really good???
Its that Im so stupid or what...
I have dream its some times...
What will happen if I just "DIE"...
Are they care about me...
Or just say nothing...
Im just can crying...
Crying for who?
For my self...
At school is so scare all the people around me...
I hate the ways they look at me...
Its just lie I wanna RAN AWAY from there...
I dont really have a friends or best friends or fake friends...
Bcozs I more like alone...
When I see my face at the mirror...
And say....
WHO ARE THIS GUY SO USELESS.....
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

No comments:

Post a Comment